Monday, August 3, 2009

Back from July "Vacation"

Dear reader,

I haven't blogged in over a month, gadzooks! Sorry, sorry. Here are a few reasons why:

1. Went to Israel for a week. Took me two to get over it when we came back.

2. Husband went to Germany for business. Had no time to shower, let alone write self-centred blog.

3. Too many reality shows to catch up with: My Life on the D-List, Top Chef Masters, The Next Food Network Star... and of course, the new season of Big Brother.

4. PMS. Last week was baaaaad. If I had blogged then, heads would have rolled and I would have lost a couple friends for sure.

5. Baby got her MMR/Chicken Pox shot. Of course the doctor didn't tell us that she was going to get a fever for three days and have a shitty weekend, so I had to phone Info Sante and speak to a nice nurse who basically said that our pediatrician was an a-hole.

But this is a new month, so let the blogging begin again! (Along with the dieting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment