Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update on TDC

Dear reader,

- I’ve lost 4 lbs!
- Moments of starvation have been few and far between.
- I’ve now tried two flavours: chocolate and oatmeal/raisin. Both are v. tasty.
- Six cookies per day is a lot, especially since they’re surprisingly filling. Some days, I’ve even had only five.
- I’ve allowed myself to bend the rules a bit by having one triangle of Light Laughing Cow cheese per day. On the Weight Watchers scale, they’re only half a point each, so I don’t think Dr. What’s-His-Name would scold me too much for this small infraction.
- Crystal Lite + ice cubes + little paper umbrella = mocktail!
- Pushing a stroller at medium speed towards the mall is an acceptable form of exercise.
- Cucumber is a great vehicle for fancy finishing salts.
- I don’t miss carbs because the cookies are quite carby themselves, thus satisfying my bread/muffin cravings.

Yay!

1 comment: